May 3, 2021, 5:17AM EDT
• 6 min read
April by the numbers: A look at crypto exchange volumes, open interest, and miner revenue
- Several metrics recorded record numbers in April.
- Total adjusted on-chain volume increased by 37.3% to a new all-time high of $792.5 billion.
- Stablecoin supply grew by 30.9% to a new all-time high of $80.5 billion.
- Centralized exchange spot trading volumes increased by 49% to a new all-time high of $1.58 trillion.
- Besides Binance, FTX was one of the only major exchanges to increase its spot market share.