May 1, 2022, 10:32AM EDT
• 5 min read
April by the numbers: A look at crypto exchange volumes, open interest, and miner revenue
- Total adjusted on-chain volume increased by 40%, to $831 billion.
- A total of 137,088 Ethereum, equivalent to $429 million, was burned.
- Monthly volume of NFT marketplaces on Ethereum increased by 21.6% to $7.2 billion.
- Centralized exchange spot trading volumes decreased by 6.7% to $694.6 billion.
- Except for Ethereum options volume, derivatives open interest and trade volumes declined across the board.