September 1, 2021, 9:57AM EDT
• 5 min read
August by the numbers: A look at crypto exchange volumes, open interest, and miner revenue
- Most metrics rebounded sharply in August.
- Ethereum metrics exhibited a higher beta. Notably, the strong rebound in Ethereum on-chain metrics was greatly aided by the NFT craze.
- Total adjusted on-chain volume increased by 28.4% to $520.2 billion.
- Stablecoin supply grew slightly by 2.6% to a new all-time high of $113 billion.
- Centralized exchange spot trading volumes increased by 64.6% to $1.072 trillion.