September 1, 2022, 8:57AM EDT
• 5 min read
August by the numbers: A look at crypto exchange volumes, open interest, and miner revenue
- Total adjusted on-chain volume decreased by 4.2%, to $398 billion.
- A total of 38,386 Ethereum, equivalent to $65.6 million, was burned.
- Monthly volume of NFT marketplaces on Ethereum decreased, by 9.9%, to $612 million.
- Centralized exchange spot trading volumes decreased by 0.4% to $630.3 billion.
- The open interest and trading volume of both Ethereum futures and options increased as the market is positioning for the imminent ETH Merge.