December 26, 2022, 1:35PM EST
• 8 min read
Aztec Network: A Privacy-focused ZK-rollup
- Aztec Network is a privacy-focused zero-knowledge rollup on Ethereum that enables programmable private smart contracts.
- zk.money is an application on top of Aztec that enables shielded transfers and acts as a portal for user onboarding.
- Aztec Connect launched in June 2022 and enables private transactions with DeFi applications on layer 1 Ethereum.
- Aztec Network benefited from OFAC sanctions on Tornado Cash in terms of its protocol metrics.
- They have implemented a number of measures, with some even being questionable, in response to OFAC sanctions and FTX warnings.