December 16, 2022, 11:10AM EST
• 5 min read
Competitive Outlook for NFTs in 2023
- This is a section from The Block Research’s upcoming 2023 Digital Assets Outlook report.
- Gaming and NFTs are set to become increasingly intertwined as NFT-native brands migrate toward their siloed metaverses.
- The looming era of austerity could test the resilience of the remaining NFT brands and separate the wheat from the chaff.
- Driven by major structural changes that have shaken the NFT market, projects would need to reinvent their business models in order to survive.
- The onslaught of big corporations venturing into NFTs would continue to progress as the gap between the public perception of NFTs and its legitimacy increasingly narrows.