August 1, 2022, 10:29AM EDT
• 5 min read
July by the numbers: A look at crypto exchange volumes, open interest, and miner revenue
- Total adjusted on-chain volume decreased by 15.6%, to $416 billion.
- A total of 63,254 Ethereum, equivalent to $83.7 million, was burned.
- Monthly volume of NFT marketplaces on Ethereum decreased, by 26%, to $678 million.
- Centralized exchange spot trading volumes increased by 0.6% to $632.7 billion.
- FTX came in 2nd place for the third time in CEX spot trading volume, ahead of Coinbase, with a share of 9%.
- The open interest in Ethereum options increased by 104.4% to $5.8 billion as the market is positioning for the upcoming ETH Merge.