July 1, 2022, 10:52AM EDT
• 5 min read
June by the numbers: A look at crypto exchange volumes, open interest, and miner revenue
- Total adjusted on-chain volume decreased by 36.3%, to $498 billion.
- A total of 122,074 Ethereum, equivalent to $175 million, was burned.
- Monthly volume of NFT marketplaces on Ethereum decreased significantly, by 73.3%, to $1.07 billion.
- Centralized exchange spot trading volumes decreased by 24.2% to $629.1 billion.
- FTX came in 2nd place for the second time in CEX spot trading volume, ahead of Coinbase, with a share of 11.4%.
- Derivatives presented a mixed bag, with open interest declining significantly for futures and options, and trading volumes up for futures but down for options.